Friday, July 22, 2016

I Don't Publish Everything

Dear Friends,

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that I don't, in fact, publish everything that happens. If I did, I would be posting all day long. And oftentimes during the night, too.

There are occasions when the emotion is yet too raw, or the event doesn't add anything to the conversation, or it simply isn't the right time to share. Or I'm too worn down and disheartened. Sometimes writing about an incident brings it into proper perspective, but other times it just makes it seem worse. And so there are a lot of posts on my blog that haven't been published yet. Almost half, actually.

To those of you who have encouraged me to write more often, please know that sometimes I just can't bring myself to do it. Or maybe I'm concerned that you'll lose interest or, even worse, become overly apprehensive. Sometimes it's high drama around here, but other times it's just a sitcom. Maybe it just depends on how you look at it.

I like to hear from you, and I appreciate your kind words and comments. I especially appreciate your prayers as my husband and I walk this road that's sometimes smooth as silk (the sitcom) and other times, without warning, a raging torrent (the high drama).

Thank you for your support, and thank you for reading my blog and recommending it to others. Let's raise awareness together.

Blessings,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment