Thursday, January 24, 2019

God Is Good

January 13, 2019

It goes without saying, doesn't it? But I will go ahead and declare it for those of you who might be wondering:  Yes, I continue to ask God for my husband's healing and complete restoration. No, this does not mean I am "bargaining" or "in denial." It means I believe in the power of prayer. I believe in miracles. I believe that God is good, always good.

Do I believe that God is good, no matter what? Do I believe that even if my husband's healing doesn't come this side of Heaven and that God's answer is "no," God is still good? God still cares about us? Yes. A thousand times, yes!

Many of you have told me you are also praying for my husband (and for me). Don't stop! You have no idea how much this knowledge encourages me and strengthens me and holds me up.

This has been and continues to be a long, arduous journey. Your journeys are also long and arduous, though. So I hope you aren't refraining from sharing your concerns with me because you think I already have enough on my plate. We are supposed to be holding each other up. It isn't a one-way street. You have been there for me. For years. I want you to know that I'm here for you, too.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment